PCB Library Expert Changelogs
Die neuen Funktionen und Verbesserungen
Neue Funktionen und Verbesserungen der Version 2019.01:
- Added a new feature to auto-generate a new “Value” column when creating a new FPX file.
- Fixed an issue when importing or copy/paste FPX files, the Datasheet link was not synced to the correct column.
- Fixed an issue when importing multiple FPX files and some had the same Part Number the “Do this for all parts” feature was not functioning.
OrCAD PCB Designer
- Added an option for the OrCAD PCB Designer Basics license. If you have this, check this box and save it as a preference. If Allegro crashes due to OrCAD PCB Designer Basics not being found, uncheck this option and save it as a preference.
- As there isn’t an IPC-7351 pad naming for super-irregular pads like Paste Mask Checkerboard, all pads of that type will be generated with the CR-5000 style ‘Custom’ call out to preserve uniqueness while allowing Pads of that type to group together.
- Fixed issues with custom poly-shaped pads.
- Fixed the Circle generation so that it gets made with 360-degree arcs that come back to themselves. This is to match how Zuken does it in the latest tool.
- Fixed an issue whereupon pad stacks with a paste mask checkerboard would call out the paste mask pad a number of times equal to the number of pieces of paste mask. Now it properly just specifies the pad on that layer once.
- Fixed a bug that was generating erroneous non-named pads via the Terminal Outlines.
BGA Component Family: Ball diameter will now properly display the balls at the specified “b” dimension. Previously, it used the calculated footprint pad size, which was slightly smaller.
Molded Body Component Family: User custom color assignments were not working correctly.
SOP/SOT23/SOT143/SOT223 Component Families: Polarity Marking – Fixed the body so that when the Pin 1 is placed, if pin 1 is too close to the edge, it will indent the Pin 1 designator towards the center just enough so that it keeps it away from the edge in both directions.
SON Component Family: Fixed an issue with the Pin 1 Indicator on small height parts. The width of said indicator will now always match the width of the lead. This will prevent collisions with the outer edge of the body on some parts.
- Fixed silkscreen ref des to be REF**, and fabrication ref des to be %R. Previously, they were reversed.