PCB Library Expert Changelogs
Die neuen Funktionen und Verbesserungen
Neue Funktionen und Verbesserungen der Version 2018.03:
Added a new dialog box editor for the library date column.
- LCC component package now has wraparound terminal leads (instead of Bottom Only).
- LCC component package now has polarity marking in 8 different locations.
- FP Designer - added an option for Polarity Marker in any corner or center edge. There are 9 options.
- Added Physical Description to the Cell Description field.
- Pad names will now include ‘mm’ if millimeter. This will separate them from pads in Mils.
- Fixed an issue with the Vertical Mirror feature. When switching between component families disabled Mirror Vertical.
- Vertical Headers: fixed an issue where a particular pin pattern turned all the pad shapes to square.
- Fixed an issue with the DPAK component family Paste Mask reduction pattern.
- Solder mask defined pad oversize now displays properly in the viewer and CAD tool
- Fixed an issue with bottom layer pads that was causing the program to crash.
- Fixed script output so that it now allows spaces in the name.
- Fixed an issue that was causing rotated paste mask pads not to offset properly.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Square and Rectangular rotated pads not to translate with the proper rotation.
- Fixed an issue with specialized through-hole pad stacks that could cause the program to hang.
- When checking if a pad stack is unique for programs that split-out pad stacks, the polys that were introduced will be ignored, if they’re the Terminal Outline.