PCB Library Expert Changelogs
Die neuen Funktionen und Verbesserungen
Neue Funktionen und Verbesserungen der Version 2018.04:
Expanded the Footprint Name Density Level suffix to 5-digits instead of 3; also allowed the use of lower case characters
Multi-part default file name “New_Parts” can now be controlled in the Files tab in Console Preferences
- Added a Thermal Pad Paste Mask Minimum web thickness
- Added V2018 as an option
- V2018 will now properly have a CPA version callout of 20, rather than 19
- Fixed an issue with the Vertical Mirror feature. When switching between component families disabled Mirror Vertical.
- Vertical Headers: fixed an issue where a particular pin pattern turned all the pad shapes to square.
- Fixed an issue with the DPAK component family Paste Mask reduction pattern.
- Added this CAD tool interface to all versions of Library Expert
FP Designer - Round Packages
- Fixed an issue with saving Square Body and then retrieving and updating to Round Body would not properly save as Round Body
- Fixed an issue where the silkscreen Legend was not properly communicating with Legend Clearance Preferences
Calculator - Molded Body Component Family
- The Export using Multi-part was producing a different (incorrect) Body Outline Length than the Single-part output
- Physical Description was updated to produce the Body Length per the “D1” dimension (rather than the “D” dimension)
PCB Library Editor
- FPX Creation from PADS p/d files - fixed an issue that was causing Donut Pads in a pad stack to not convert properly
- Molded Body Component Family - fixed an issue that was causing the body and leads of the part not to reflect its true D1 width
- Chip Array, Convex Component Family- fixed an issue with the Terminal Leads coming out as no width when the “b1” dimensions were not used